A different view of St. Nick than I posted a few days ago. This I think is even more dramatic as it shows what the wind is doing up higher.
Apologies for not posting this last night but crappy Wildblue satellite service failed, I wish I had another choice besides satellite. Maybe next year there may be another option in this area.
As always thanks for the views and any comments. Please feel free to criticize if you are so inclined!
- >> Camera Info/Settings:
- - Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTI
- - Canon 70-200mm 1:2.8 L IS @ ??mm
- - 1/8-second exposure @ F8
- - ISO 100
- - Adobe DNG Converter - 15 to 20% smaller files average.
- - RAW file processed with Lightroom 4
- - No HDR