Went looking for Snowy Owls today (2013-01-06) in the Mission Valley of the Flathead south of Polson, MT, I got skunked on that but was able to stir up some Great Horned Owls. In all I found three within about a quarter mile of each other. All in all it was great day!
- >> Camera Info/Settings:
- – Canon 7D
- – Canon 70-200mm 1:2.8 L IS @ ??mm
- – Canon Extender EF 2x II
- – 1/8-second exposure @ F??
- – ISO ?
- – Medium Gitzo tripod..
- – Adobe DNG Converter – 15 to 25% smaller files average.
- – RAW file processed with Lightroom 4